Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Deceided to save my progress on the game and have lost all my coins. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah, I see. Unfortunately, we cannot view your account history (such as how many gold bars you had and what happened to them). Therefore, you need to contact Support directly from within the game. Open the app and tap the gear icon, then go to "Account and Help," select "Help Center," and choose the topic "Saving and Syncing Progress." Select the topic that best matches your issue, scroll all the way to the bottom, and tap "Contact." A contact form will open, already pre-filled with your email address and name. Describe your issue to the support team and submit the form. You will receive an automated reply first, and a support representative will get in touch with you later.
Thanks for taking my issue to the Player Support Team. I just received an email. Basically I am logged in to a different game from the one I was playing, hence the drop in gold bar total, although I don't understand why I still have the high count of the rewards I had before saving my progress. Support team has given me 500 gold bars as a consolation but considering I had approx 8600, its still a fair whack to lose. If I handn't saved the progress I wouldn't be having these issues. I really don't understand how it came to be that I am now logged into a different "game" from the one I was playing. Kind of taken the fun out of playing if I am being honest. Took months to build up the high total
Hi @mojo7264 and thank you @DieOmimi for helping out here and for bringing this to my attention.
I’m sorry you’ve had such a frustrating experience trying to get this resolved.
I’ve now flagged your case directly with our Player Support team and asked them to take another look at what has happened with your Gold Bars.
For now, please keep an eye on your messages and email in case the team gets back to you with an update. Hopefully we can get this moving in the right direction for you.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you. Have since received another 3 how did we do emails. Deleted them as I am finding it quite stressful now
Oh, I'm sorry; I understand how frustrating that must be for you. I'll ask a community manager to take a look at it and perhaps help you out.
Having a very frustrating time with trying to get a response from the support team. Have sent in all relevent information after receiving the email asking me for details. It was sent to me 3 times, the same basic email asking for the informatiojn I had already sent. Finally got a different email asking for feedback. Nothing has been resolved at that time so I responded as such. After sending in the feedback email, I received another email, making that 4 identical emails, all asking for the same information. Needless to say that the issue of losing all my gold bars still stands. I responded with all the information again and the response was to send me out the same email again! Still no resolution and I am losing the will to live dealing with an automated service
Game ID Number: 14360661728 Sorry, meant gold bars in candy crush saga! I have added pc specs, screenshot of free space. Screenshots of the gold bars I have now that is in contradiction to my playing. I added screenshots of boosters and where I am in the card game. Nearly completed the 2nd set of that. You wouldn't know it from the gold bar amount I have now. Hope this helps
Hi @mojo7264 a warm welcome to our community at Farm Heroes Saga. 🍎
I am sorry to hear that you had trouble saving your game progress. You are playing Farm Heroes Saga, correct? Which coins were lost? Do you mean the Magic Beans? Please provide us with more information about the issue. Screenshots would also be helpful. We hope to hear from you soon.