Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
is anybody else not getting after they’ve collected them? I’ve collected two and haven’t received them. This has happened we are. I’m not getting I collected. I can’t find any help on this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you manage to beat the level after catching the butterfly @evmafi ? You need to pass the level on the same attempt in which you tapped the butterfly to add it to your collection. Whenever I do that, the butterfly gets added.
My original message is full of typos because of the way this message interpreted it. I’m talking about not getting butterflies. I don’t know what this message is going to look like either.