Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
anyone find the blue stars? I can’t seem to find them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Alienscar I had to scan the QRCode to get my Gold Bars.
Oh no, that's too funny.
By The Way I did get the gold bars, I just had to load them 🤭
That's unfortunate… After all that hassle, it doesn't even work.
Tried that multiple times MannyFae and still nothing. Clicking the download link opens a game they think I haven't got, but I don't receive any gold.
Try clicking on the download link. I was told the same, but after clicking on it the game launched and I got my gold.
I am a little disappointed to be honest @MiladyR after trying to help people I thought I would see if I could obtain the gold myself.
Imagine my surprise when I was told I don't have the game. No gold for me
It took some work, but I found the correct site to enter the code and win 15 gold bars!
Which is great since I only had 1!!
I’m looking for blue stars that count for reward prizes
Yes, I'm one of thoughs that did not receive any Gold Bars.
Deleted
@RLE1 have a look at the screenshot I shared with TerriM below as this is a hint for where to find what you are looking for. Watch the video and when you see something with words on pause the video. Note the keyhole star isn't blue in this instance. You will have to be quick to stop the video at the right moment.
This is what you are looking for. I have removed the code from the screenshot.
I have noticed that some people have said that they haven't received their gold after using the code, so you might have left it too late. King has limited the gold on a first come, first served basis and once the first 500,000 valid Gold Bar redemptions have been completed, eligible participants will no longer be able to receive any gold using the code.
You need to look not just for blue stars, but for blue stars with a keyhole in the center. Example:
When you find such a star (and finding them can be difficult, you need to look very closely), pause the video and look for words or numbers that might look like a passcode. You don't need to click on the stars themselves, nothing in the video is clickable. If you are looking for a code to get gold bars, take a closer look at the prospector.
When you find a code, enter it on this page:
I watched the video 4 times no blue stars except the ones on the unicorn which I stoped the video and clicked on nothing happened no codes. Why is this so hard
I figured out 1 code for the gold bars. Scanned them and did not get the the bars
hello. Same issue here
Thank you @MiladyR
Thank you @Alienscar and @QueenB
I went on Reddit and got some tips and hints 😉
I managed to get 15 gold bars which was a godsend as I was stuck on level 19085 for 2 weeks.
Sorry, but I can't wait for this music event to end. The above game was the hardest I have ever played. No boosters or gold and watching the same add for at least 100 times!
Look underneath the video, you will have three choice to pick and try to win. You will have to fill in the spaces. Good Luck!
Thank you @Alienscar for jumping in here to help @TerriM 🙏 and thank you for the feedback as well. I can see that my initial post could have been clearer.
As this is a promotion happening outside the game, the best place to find the full instructions is the Candy Roadhouse and the FAQ. Here in the Community, we are simply helping share that this opportunity is available, so that no one misses out ☺️
I appreciate the feedback and will keep it in mind for future posts.
Hi @TerriM as with most things Candy Crush you will find that the instructions given by @QueenB aren't that helpful and in some ways misleading.
You don't have to look for all of the blue stars all you have to do is find the blue stars that have a keyhole shape in the middle. One of the stars you are looking for isn't even blue.
The best thing to do is to check the Candy Roadhouse website as it essentially gives you hints on where to look for the blue stars.
Here is an example