Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My star tournament is not loading. It keeps saying new levels coming soon?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi everyone,
Thanks for letting us know. I’ve flagged the reports about Star Tournament not appearing/disappearing to the team, and I’m checking whether there’s currently an issue affecting it.
I’m waiting to hear back, and I’ll share an update here as soon as I know more. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!
@PummyRaj @MountainMom @kiara_wael FYI 😉
Hi Donna,
Yes, that makes complete sense 😊 Thanks for keeping me updated, and please let me know what happens once you reach the end of the new levels.
About the purchase, I’m not able to review purchases or refunds from the Community, but our Player Support team can take a look at this for you. Please contact them directly through the game by going to Profile → Help Center → Chat With Us, and explain what happened with the purchase and the 100 hours of boosters.
They’ll be able to check the purchase on your account and advise you on the available options 😉
QueenB
as of today , the 4 new levels of play have begun and I won't know about Star Tournament until I finish them. Thanks for the heads up! BTW, is there a way to get back my $99.99 I had just paid to play for 100 hours and 100 hours of boosters?
Me again 😃
I've been informed that Star Tournament should be live now, can you please check your games and confirm if this is the case?
Just a quick update on the missing Star Tournament. I’ve followed up with the team again to make sure they’re aware this is still happening.
I’m waiting to hear back and will share an update here as soon as I have more information.
Thanks for your patience, and for letting us know it’s still affecting you.
I'm playing on a PC, Windows 11, on facebook
2nd week without Star Tournament for me too. Was it discontinued?
Not fixed for me.
My ID is 1076728327
Mine is still not there.
Has King given up on Star Tournament? 2nd week not appearing
Star Tournament reappeared as of today. Can now play CCS again! However, no rewards are shown for the first 20 places.
Team Clash still runs as of today despite Team Quest didn't
bloquage par tiffi on ne peut commencer le tournoi comment faire
Hi @QueenB ,
As I said my Team quest and Bakers box never reappeared.
Iam assuming that now Team quest is completed and Team clash should started, but I still don't have anything team related and I am still in the Team Heart
Once again my star tournament is not loading. It is loading on my cell but not on my tablet?
Checked back and star tournament is still missing. Can something be done on my side?
Game ID: 1197737427
Device: Redmi 15, Android 16
Game version: 1.337.0.2
Everything else works as normal.
Unfortunately I'm still without Star Tournament. On my mobile (Which has has Android 16.0 a which as 1.337 has no Star Tournament despite all levels being done. On Windows where I've done the levels using 1.336 I still have Star Tournament as usual
Hi everyone 😃
You've probably already notice it but the Tournament should be back and new levels has also been released today 😉
is the tournament still missing for you?
Thanks for letting us know it's back and we're checking with Support if there are any issues with Teams and Bakers Box 🤔
King takes forever to fix issues and I have wasted way too much money on this game. I quit.
My star tournament reappeared after app stuck in the middle of playing level. However, i still don't have Team quest and Bakers box
Hi @HM100🤗 Hope you are doing fine!
Can you remind me the device you are using please?
Hi @syndi558🤗
Of course, King will fix the issue! But, it might not be today!
Our Community In-charge reported the issue just an hour ago! Please see 👉their comment👈 The game team has to look into the issue, figure out what's going on and then send a fix!
Please keep an eye on this thread, as QueenB will be posting any updates on the issue in this thread itself!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!🙏