Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it possible to restore my Alphabetty level to a new device even if this game has been abandoned by King?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj Thank you so much for taking your time to reply with my inquiry. I happened to download Alphabetty in my new device but not the Game Level so I have to start over patiently again with the game.π I guess I have to keep my old device so I could still play my current level on that one.
I appreciate your response. Have a great one!π
Hello @MyTeddyπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
I don't think it will be possible to download Alpha Betty Saga game on a new device as the game App is not available on the Apple Store / Google Play Store itself! Although I am not familiar with Kindle device, I am assuming it would be same on that device as well!
It would be the same with all games that are discontinued!π€