Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm always seem to run out of ads to watch when I want to get more boosters. Especially in the cinema
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing here they cheat a player out to prevent successful finishes in some difficult levels. I have also noticed that before if I kept failing a level and refused to spend money after 250 or so extra moves you suddenly got what you needed including a winning board until recently with this spinning wheel with extra moves and now I have been stuck on level 1655 3 days and it cheats me out of ads for extra moves when I get close enough that 1-5 moves will finish the level and only pay to play gold packs are offered. I will give it a few more tries and then I will delete it from my phone because they make money either way watching and rewards and paying for a game I decided I would not pay again while it's rigged so I guess I will be finding a new game and saying bye to the game for good
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps ๐ Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact