So since starting the new music challenges, I was close the the ninth realm of it, with only four left, they added new more sub levels to make it harder. Very disappointing as I’m sure it is a money gimmick to buy into lives and boosters needed to pass levels. Now I’m stuck on level 13115 where the colors needed to break the squares never come. They added red which is not needed and they constantly come out. This is the last stage to complete level five, as I was in first for days and now am last. I find the more people keep buying in to pass levels they make it harder so others will. Think of all the people who can’t afford to do that, and just wanted to play like they used to, before it became more expensive. Also by sticking you into these challenges that have to be completed by a certain time, and when you get close, oh time has run out. Very disappointed in candy crush lately.