Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won a race and didn’t receive gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue. Happened again today. Have stopped receiving gold bars after winning a level. Is this something new? Thinking about stopping this one. Costing me too much $.
Same for me…. Got zero bars for r
Candy Crush gave me the Gold Bars!!!! Thanks to their customer care service, albeit a little late. 🌸🌸
had same issue and they said we’re working on issue and nothing after that it’s fixed now but they never went back and gave coins to those who won and did not rec
Same. I’ve tried emailing and also put it up on the forum. no concrete reply from them