Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello everyone! I wanted to share this happy moment with you and update my last post. Today, 'Candy Teams' appeared for me after a two-month and 12-day wait! Thank you for your help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My Team Quest has disappeared too.🤬 while I am playing it
I had Candy Teams. It’s now gone from my page. Only shows up on social icon not main page It had started Monday and I was playing
What's this? 😊
Congratulations! 🤍✨
I get it today too.