Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the Episode Race twice and still haven't received my gold bars. I saw the Caramel Cup contest messed this up. When will I get my prizes?? It's not fair to the players to delay or withhold prizes because of this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just won level 12111 and no gold bars again. What is the problem?? This is not fair to the players!!! I complained last week and still didn't get my earned gold bars from previous games.
Hello again @doberman813🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Our game account and this King Community account are not the same! That is the reason, you had to create another account to join the Community. Let's talk more about the issue in a bit!
But first, this is a public forum and everybody has access to the information we post here! Hence, I would like to request you to delete the email address you posted in your comment.
To remove that, please follow this —> you should see a circle with 3 dots in top right corner of your below comment. Please click on that and you will see "Edit" button. Click on that to open your comment and remove the email address - then, click on "Save" button.
Will get back to you in a bit!🍫🍫
It was an episode or championship race but I don't remember. I was only concerned with my gold bars. I didn't get a screenshot as I didn't know there was going to be an issue. There's so many contests going on and pop ups that it gets too confusing.
I was trying to sign in with an email to be able to post on here. My account is under a different email address. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello @doberman813🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive the gold bars from Episode Race!
Can you please provide few details for me to assist you better… When did the issue happen?
When you won the reward, did you notice what the pop-up said — Episode Race / Champion Race or Caramel Cup? Were you able to take a screenshot of the reward pop-up? Or you did not see any pop-up at all?
If you are missing the Gold bars from regular Episode race, the issue is being investigated. All the complaints are being merged in below thread:
I am trying to find out the if there are any updates on the issue! Please bear with me until then to hear back! In the meantime, please reply back with the details I need for me to guide you better!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!🙏🍫🍫