Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't be winning two races and not receive my gold bars. Haybo Candy Crush. I posted a week or 2 ago and still issue was not resolved. Can you look into this? I see a lot of other users experienced the same thing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @gugu_gum 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive Gold bars from couple of races in your game!
You are absolutely right that there are many other players that are experiencing this issue! The issue is still being investigated by the King team…here is the thread for your reference👇
I am trying to find out the updates on the issue! Hopefully, our Community In-charge will have some information!🤞🍫🍫