Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Clicked the claim button, but the 200 gold bars were not credited.
Mails to customer service just generate automatic replies with a link to the forum.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you dor your reply.
I recieved a reply from customer service today, however it refered to the caramel cup.
As far as I understand the collection of records has nothing to do with it.
Anyway the ticket number is 17015781
Game ID 9683328668
I did not take any screenshots, since I did not know that the claim button would not work beforehand.
Hello @Nemo2026π€ Welcome to the King Community!
First of all, Hearty Congratulations for completing the Music Season!ππΌπΈ
I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive the 200 Gold bars as you were supposed to!
That automatic email from the Player Support team with troubleshooting steps & suggestion to join the Community is a norm! Those tips & steps are usually helpful for players that are experiencing simple glitches!
Please do not pay attention to the steps but send a reply to that automatic email itself and explain the issue with more details. If you have screenshots of the pop-up of the reward and your Gold bars count - before & after the gift pop-up would help to prove the issue!
Also, if you see a ticket number in that automated email (in Subject line), please post it here along with your Game ID number.
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!π«