Once again, stuck on another level for days now. I get to first place on the last level and end up stuck because I can’t afford to buy lives or boosters. I sent emails and complaints, yet I get repetitive responses. Levels are designed to be able to finish with boosts etc, we encourage you to keep trying as levels are adjusted. Please try again in a few days, meanwhile everyone else past me. As usual, this game is no where near relaxing or fun, the higher levels you get to. The music challenge, I was on the fourth level, only seen I had five, now they added so many additional levels that weren’t there before. No way I can finish it now, being stuck on a level for almost 5 days. Talk about being cheap to let someone finish for 200 bars. You would think being a devoted player at level 13115, they would reward you better. Again, too poor to buy anything so this game has become not fun anymore.