Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You can clearly see how the colors you need to get rid of the block don’t come out until you use more than half your moves. Then whatever moves your left with is not enough to complete the bottom half. They are purposely keeping me here because I complain too much I figure. Oh well. Still too poor to buy anything. Thanks candy crush saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Took me two weeks to pass this level,no boosters and not even ten bars to buy 250 moves!! This was on level 19085! Nice to see they're recycling! I finally got the chocolate box complete for some gold. Good luck.