Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im sorry I said I was on level 1100. Im on level 1115 and im not clear on how to clear the mold objects. I just need clarification on what to do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nana417🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga or some other King Saga game?
If you are playing Candy Crush Saga, can you post a screenshot of your gameboard for me to see the "mold" objects you are talking about?
Also, which device are you using to play the game?
Please don't worry about your other post about level 1110. I saw both the threads and closed the other one!
Thank you & talk to you soon!🍫