Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why don't I see video ads in my game
If you are unable to provide ads...then I will delete my account permanently .
I m playing this game since 2014 approx
What r you doing man...
Plzzz provide ads
Take it seriously and give ads as soon as possible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the Community
Thank you for reporting . Please check this page from Game expert here also here