Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my ID
1000851990 Why does the Tournament of Stars appear only on my mobile phone and no longer on my PC? Both are synchronized, yet I have been experiencing this issue for several days now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @1000851990πββοΈ
I have just attended to your previous question about various issues you are experiencing in your game!
To avoid confusions, can you please continue to discuss in that thread for us to assist you better? For your convenience, I am posting the link below:
I will be closing this thread considering it as Duplicate Post!
Thank you for understanding! π«