Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to know why the Tournament of Stars appears only on my mobile phone and no longer on my PC. My ID 1000851990
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue. It's not showing up on the facebook platform. I have an updated app and I play on Mac desktop. I've done everything you suggest. It hasn't been there for 2 days now.
Hi my friend sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps ๐ Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data If the issue persist, please, https://soporto.king.com/contact