For weeks, I have been having an issue where it seems to think I am a new player, even though I have passed over 15,000 episodes. I have to agree to the user agreement and it often takes me back to a very old episode. I keep reloading the game and eventually it gets me to the right level, but I lose most or all of the lives I have been given by other players. Today, I beat a very difficult level, using my last booster, which would have won a race and been my sixth daily stamp to get some much needed boosters, but there was a 'connection issue'. It said I would not lose my rewards, but I did, and now I have to pass that very difficult level again, which is practically impossible without any boosters or gold bars. The instructions to seek help do not work because 'Account and Help' only brings me here when playing through Facebook. In what universe is this supposed to be fun? 1229385917 is my player ID. Is there actually a human being at King who can help me with my issues?