Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am still waiting to get my boosters working. I play on a PC , Facebook. My ID is 2824877849.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here you go. Now I can't open Candy Crush Jelly, what is going on with all the games?
Hey there. Hope you're doing well.
Could you please clarify what you mean by "getting your Boosters working"?
Have your items disappeared? Are you experiencing any crashes, freezing, or lag when trying to use your Boosters?
If possible, please share a video of the issue. Thanks in advance and have a great day!