Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
@PummyRaj @QueenB @Spinnifix
I have seen this ad on CCS 3 times tonight
Is this appropriate ad for CCS players?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michele @michelereadsπ€
I have not seen that Ad in my game. Hence, I am not sure what that Ad is! Thank you for the screenshot! I will report it to the Community In-charge! If they need any other details, I will get back to you! ππΌ
Apps that feature AI chatbot "companions" really rub me the wrong way. Also, according to the Google Play store, the app is rated M for Mature (ages 17+). This is clearly inappropriate for an ad served inside CCS.
While we're at it, how about no more ads with AI-generated content? I don't like looking at "people" that are made of jello covered in a coat of flesh-colored paint.