Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi can anyone let me know which level has the most orange candies above level 17000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have just got over 2,000 orange candies at level 16617 for Don’t Feed the Troll!
Many colour bombs had been created automatically and then they were destroyed by other special candies.
Hello @Imran610 , your question surprises me because I don't know of any current events for which this would be relevant. May I ask why you are asking this question?
Candy drops of specific colours have been reduced across the board now and are roughly the same for each episode. I am not sure if there are still any levels that give out more than 250-300 of any colour. Most episodes give players an average of 110-130 per level of the main colours (excepting red).