Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
With no star tournament again this week there is no reason to play the game unable to do the deep dive and the troll as no new levels or star levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Facebook does have a lot of issues in my game.. I gave up and now play on the windows app I download from the Microsoft store and my smart phone. I have always played on facebook but now it does not know who I am. My star tournament is working.
Will there be a star tournament this week when playing via laptop need to decide when to complete new levels
Cheers
Playing on a laptop via facebook , the screen just says "you are one of the best players! , new levels coming soon" have star tournament when i load on mobile but cannot get the game to load through microsoft store
Hello @PWJ🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
I understand your inability to play special features like Deep Dive because of missing Star Tournament!
Some players are reporting that they do not have Star Tournament in their computer games! Can you please tell me which device you are using?
If using a mobile device and still do not have the Tournament, please let me know the device you are using and also the version you have, along with a screenshot of your game map.
Thank you and hope to talk to you soon!🍫
Did the star tournament also suddenly get very difficult for you or is it just me? Even the levels I’d easily win previously are now near impossible to win. I’d have to play about 10times before I win even one level. Which makes the deep dive impossible to win.