Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Several times I've won the race of the episode and watched the videos to get extra reward and I haven't received anything. It's about the fourth or fifth time that this happens and gets me very pissed off. It's not fair.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. Five or six times. Can we get an answer from official support here?
I reckon the game help us a lot to get lots of busts but at the same time steal the rewards.