Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 7 races, but there are no gold bars in the chest—why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @megrimaldi🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Thank you for the screenshot!
The race you are taking part at present is not regular Episode Race, but "Caramel Cup". In this feature, we receive a reward of 100 Gold Bars reward after winning 3 races. From what I learned, we have to win 3 races in a row to win those Gold Bars!
That's the reason, we are receiving only boosters after winning races now.
You said you won 7 races! I am not sure why you did not receive Gold bars after the 3rd race! I will ask our Game Experts about it!
Can you please provide below details for me:
Please reply by typing in the empty box you see on this page.
Thank you & hope to talk to you soon!🍫🍫