Hello,
I suddenly got logged out of my Candy Crush Saga account, and when I tried to log back in, I realized that I no longer remember the login information or account details I used for my previous account.
I have completed more than level 16,000, so I have a very large amount of progress that I really don’t want to lose.
My in-game username was “Racheeeel.”
I have also made purchases in Candy Crush Saga, and I have Apple purchase receipts that can be provided as proof of my account ownership.
I tried logging in with both Facebook and Apple, but neither method restored my previous game progress.
Could you please help me locate my previous account and restore my game progress? I would really appreciate your help.
I can provide my Apple purchase receipts and any other information you need to verify that I am the owner of the account.
Thank you so much for your help.