Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this is the second time that I cannot collect the right side of season pass . I have payed $6.99 but can only collect the left side and 8 lives
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community!
I understand your concern regarding this and I will point you into the right direction.
I want to inform you that you receive further assistance regarding this, it would be best to reach out to our Player Support team via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/ so our team can check this further.
I hope this helps and wish you a nice day ahead!