Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a problem. I paid with my Apple wallet for extra bars to finish the race. I won the race, but I haven’t received the bars…please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @diadum
Judging from the purple color of the checkered flag on your map, you are participating in the Caramel Cup, a new weekend event that replaces the Episode Race.
You will need to win two more races for a 100 gold reward. The first two races in the Caramel Cup don't award gold.
Check out the thread attached below (click on the green 'View Post') for more info about the event: