Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Currently my login streaks and color bomb combined streak are not increasing please help me. And also my winning streak is more that 4440 so how would I be renounced.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there! I hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear your progress in these two features isn't increasing despite winning levels. It could be that you're at the current last level.
But if not, please let me know which device/platform you use to play so I can send the correct troubleshooting steps. Thanks in advance and have a great day.