Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve noticed that in videos showing gameplay, the levels don't feature either of the two chocolates—especially in levels 20,000 and up—and I haven't come across them yet, even though I'm on level 1,856 why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Could you make a video playing with one of the two types of chocolate, please? If you don't want to, I'm not forcing you—and thanks for your time. Upload it to your YouTube channel or send it to me via Discord; send me the link.
Two reasons.
First, thanks to mass redesigns, both types of chocolate appear way later than they used to. Regular chocolate was originally introduced in level 51, and dark chocolate was originally introduced in level 3711. Nowadays, both types of chocolate are officially introduced in the episode that contains level 7000. I say "officially" because both types of chocolate can (could?) appear earlier. I remember coming across a level in the early 2000s with magic mixers that spawned dark chocolate as well as other advanced blockers. A single-digit number of levels scattered throughout the 6000s have regular chocolate spawners. No levels prior to the official introduction of those two elements have them starting on the board, however.
(I'm in the mid-7000s. Both types of chocolate are incredibly common here.)
Second, it seems that King is phasing out both types of chocolate as well as other elements. Around the time that King switched from human-designed to procedurally-generated levels, both types of chocolate gradually stopped appearing. They've been absent for thousands of levels now.