Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi please reset my data on server I lost my records and my music season radio levels the event dissappear can't go and complete the rest to get a grand prize please fix this issue on my alt my user I'd is this 1613542932
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there. I hope you're doing well.
I'm sorry to hear you've lost your progress in the Music Season event. However, I'm afraid it's not possible to reinstate a player's progress in the event, as we don't have the tools to do so.
Please also know that it is expected for some events and features to change and even become temporarily unavailable, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Please note that special events like these are bonus features in the game and therefore not designed to be there permanently. To help keep things fresh and interesting, our studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks.
However, events and features in our games can temporarily disappear when there is a connection issue during login. This can be a hiccup, a peak in the signal, or a momentary signal loss.
Normally, it comes back after you do one of the following:
01- Play one level
02- Close the app and restart your device
03- Check that you have a stable connection
Please note that these steps do not guarantee that the feature will return, and we are unable to add the feature back manually.
If these steps don't help it means the feature isn't available right now, and I’m afraid we can’t add it manually for you.
If we can assist with anything else let us know. Have a great day.