Has anyone else had problems with Candy Crush boosters suddenly not syncing across devices?
My boosters have always synced across my iPad and iPhone when logged into the same account—including the Party Booster, Chocolate Bomb, and 20-minute unlimited lives. Yesterday, after beating an extremely hard level (21,100+), I got the Booster Train and chose unlimited lives on my iPad. When I switched to my iPhone so I can be mobile while playing, the booster and timer never appeared but still on my iPad. I logged out/in and restarted my phone twice, but nothing worked. All devices are fully updated.
I’m also noticing that the Super Color Bomb, which used to give me 24 hours across devices after completing 4 levels, has only been giving me 12 hours for the past couple of months.
Another strange change: while the Super Color Bomb is active, the Wheel of Fortune extra-lives option sometimes disappears and I’m offered only 5 extra moves for 10 gold bars—even on extremely hard levels which would be impossible. After the booster expires, the moves offered for 10 gold bars can increase dramatically—up to 255 extra moves.
Has anyone else noticed these changes or experienced the same issues?