Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I have been waiting over a week for a response to my support ticket (#17002381).
I lost 70 Gold Bars during the Chocolate Box event. Could a Community Manager please help escalate my ticket to support?
Thank you,
Marjon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @MarjonVergouwen! So sorry your ticket has not gone answered, it appears it got wrongfully linked to the ongoing incident for the Episode Race. Not to worry though as I see our team has now added your gold bars to your account. ❤️
Hello @MarjonVergouwen🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I have passed on your complaint and ticket number to our Game Experts team! They will be able to look into the issue once they log-in!
Thank you for your patience & understanding!🍫🍫