Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed a good few levels and I lost Internet connection and lost all levels I passed why did that happen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @1021135864. I am sorry you lost your levels. Let's try to get them back.
First, try this: Turn off your Wi-Fi and close all apps. Launch your Candy Crush Saga game but don't click "Play" yet. Turn your Wi-Fi back on and see if your progress returns. If not, reply back for more ideas.