I am asking about a question regarding the cooldown timer of the Super Charger.
When will the cooldown timer start, and how long is the cooldown after your super charger timer runs out?
Would the timer duration differ if you lose a level instead?
I am noticing that the Super Charger (double colour bomb power pop) has a cooldown of slightly less than three days, starting at the time this power pop was activated.
For example, if you activated the double colour bomb in the evening of September 14, you can play with the double colour bomb in the earlier hours of September 15. After time runs out, the double colour bomb will come back only on September 18.
However, in my most recent livestream, I actually lost my Super Charger while attempting to recover a crown after facing a glitch. My double colour bomb run started on September 26 at 18:00 EDT. Will I receive my new Super Charger on the 30th (the very last day of Facebook gaming), or earlier? (Evidence)
This applies to players who need four levels to activate the power pop, which will last 24 hours, and can convert the first three single colour bombs into double colour bombs. My alt has this configuration. My main requires only three levels to activate the power pop, but lasts only for 12 hours.