Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the 2nd time I’m posting this. I won the last event 10 days ago and still haven’t received my prize. I’m really over this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Beau, you received an answer to your question the first time you posted this.
If you disagreed with the answer or needed more information then the best thing to do is to comment in your original post. Posting the same question again doesn't change the original answer that you received.
More information would help you receive better help as well. Saying that you won 'the last event' isn't that helpful as there are a few Events in Candy Crush you could be referring to.
If you have screenshots of your issue that would help a lot.
我也很失望,ID2556220145, 從未給我金條及其他獎勵。
totally agree. Don’t bother waiting. This game is BS. Numerous times I’ve reached a prize level with no rewards..,,GOLD BARS AND boosters. CLAIM button appears and when selected ..,NOTHING