Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got this option of choosing between either eight lives or saving extra moves at the end of each game for this remaining one day and few hours. But it did not save my moves in few levels, next I had to pay to buy extra moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @agg21surya , thanks for sharing this. I’m not quite sure I understand what happened here with the option to choose between 8 lives and saving extra moves.
Could you share a screenshot of the message or feature you’re referring to? That would help me understand exactly what you’re seeing and look into it further.
If you still have this option in your game, a screenshot of it would be really helpful. Thanks!