I am playing through Facebook using Firefox. Almost every time I start the game, I am asked to agree to the Terms of Service and all of the lives given to me by other players are gone. I have to turn off the music and sound effects every time. It says 'teams not available' when I look for my team to ask for lives. I do have my gold bars and am on the correct level. I have deleted cookies and logged out of Facebook and back in, but this continues to happen almost every time. Occasionally, I only lose most of my lives instead of all of them, but usually they are all gone. I have seen other posts that seemed to be reporting the same problem, but have never seen a solution. I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with this. User ID 1229385917. Thanks.