Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Apparently as of today, Sept 30, 2026 FB is no longer supporting any game. I'm using a new computer, Win 11, I do not have a phone or tablet. I can not find a link to play Pet Saga here.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Joanz, Have you synced your Facebook and King accounts? Tap the article below to see how to …
👉Save & sync your Facebook and King accounts
Unfortunately, we cannot access records for individual player accounts from this Community. However, King's Player Support team can help. You can reach out to them via 👉Contact us👈 or through your game:
Using the latter way enables our Player Support Team to have the details about your device and account and they should be able to assist you 💚
I could not comment until I hit yes or no for "did it this help". It did…but I lost all my progress. I downloaded from Microsoft, signed in to my King acct but it did not put me to where I am now playing on FB. My ID on FB is ID: 6062638816, I'm on level 7948 there. On the new download and signing in here, it put me at 180. Have I lost all my gold, boosters and levels? This is a screenshot of my game on FB.
Hello @Joanz and Welcome to this King Community!
You can download any of the King games at the King.com website. Once there, tap on the "Games" option to find the game of your choice and then you will find a number of platforms from which you can download the game.
Tap 👉HERE👈 to be redirected to the page for Pet Rescue Saga.