Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can I opt out of all the cups and challenges and just play the game please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If any admins see this can you exclude me from any competitions, cups etc and please just let me enjoy your game ?
You aren't alone in wanting a break from the relentless leaderboard and/or Music Season style Events, but unfortunately King are stuck in a rut and think a never ending Season of Events is what players' want.
Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done and you can't be excluded from any of the Events/Competitions
Candy Crust has changed very much since lockdown and nowadays many legendary levels cannot be passed in the moves given, no matter how often you attempt to play the level. If you want to play without spending money then the only way to get gold bars is from events, such as the episode race, Candy Royale and the chocolate box. The Caramel Cup is not a cup but an event that replaces the Episode Race. None of these events in this game are real competitions, they are all illusions, but they are necessary to obtain gold bars. So I would not recommend playing the game without participation because it would mean you cannot earn the gold bars needed to bypass the impossible levels. Many levels are now impossible to pass without gold bars to pay for extra moves.
However, if you don't want to be part of any events, cups etc, then the easiest way to avoid these is to play offline. Turn off wifi and mobile date and then load the app. Once loaded you can turn data back on because the app won't look for a signal once loaded in offline mode. If you have a lot of gold bars in your account this should work, but you won't be able to make any more gold.
My advice would be to give the game a break for a full two weeks. In my experience whenever I do this I then get a "welcome back" gift.
I have just returned from a two week holiday for which I did not even take my iPad with me. So I did not log into the account at all for two weeks. On my return I found the following:
This was at levels around 19,500.
So I suggest you try this method:
Don't log into your game at all for two weeks.
Hopefully if you take a break the game will then help you get back on your feet and you will be able to enjoy playing Candy Crush again.
Good luck!
I’m level 18665 and have been playing this since lock down, I don’t mind spending a few days trying to win a level without paying as I have never spent a penny on this I just enjoy it , it takes me away from things and sometimes I can’t lose and get bored and leave it as I play to be challenged and enjoy it, this caramel cup thing has left me with no choice but to pay which I will not do, I won 2 and was on the last part that I have been on for days!! I have been overtook and now last, I’m not bothered about the win it’s the fact the game is now making this impossible to complete without paying and this is really putting me off this game
I play for entertainment and have done for years but this is now a joke
I have tried to complain but just get a bot reply
the game is deliberately designed to make you purchase bars or boosters now. Just as an example I have just purchased the party booster train and didn’t even get a single level complete with it it’s so ridiculous