Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I joined a team that was already made. Now all of a sudden I’m team leader. Why did that happen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The leader of a Candy Crush Team has the option to promote another person in their team to be the leader, replacing themselves.
I have no idea why this option has been incorporated into the Teams feature, but it does exist, and there is no need to ask permission from the player you promote to be this new leader.
So this must be what has happened in your team, @cheerleader .