Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't purchase boosters! I have been stuck for over a week, and keep getting the same message. Unable to process my request. I am so close to deleting this GD game! Anyone else having this issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Anyone else having this issue?
People having purchasing issues is a constant problem for this game Cathy and unfortunately it is not a problem that anyone here can help you with.
In instances like this I am afraid all you can do is contact King Player Support using the Help function of your game.