The Gold Chocolate Box is not counting the purple candies I’ve earned from completing levels. I’m on my second tab, but after playing and finishing more than 10 levels, it keeps showing and counting the previous box with the 19 Double Chocolate candies that I had already completed. I have not switched choices.
I logged out and back in and even deleted and reinstalled the app, but nothing changed. I’m also having the same type of issue with the Super Color Bomb. I played and completed 10 levels to earn it after it appears, instead of just playing and passing 4 levels to earn the super chocolate candy bomb but received only 12 hours instead of the 24 hours it is supposed to provide.
I’ve played almost to the end of the game without ever spending money, and I will not spend money to compensate for rewards or progress that aren’t being properly credited. Please fix bug issues or quit targeting my account, correct the missing progress and rewards, and explain why this is happening. This has happened to me over 2 dozen times.