Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hehe
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I went through the 2000s, I encountered some dark chocolate but not regular chocolate. Level 2055 used to have magic mixers that spawned one-layer dark chocolate as well as other blockers. Level 2433 used to have a magic mixer that spawned two-layer dark chocolate. However, King has redesigned those levels, so dark chocolate no longer appears in the 2000s.
I first encountered regular chocolate in the 6000s. A single-digit number of levels scattered throughout the 6000s have chocolate spawners, and chocolate does not yet appear on the starting board layout. Both types of chocolate are officially introduced in the episode that contains level 7000, and both types of chocolate appear very frequently in the 7000s. (I am currently on level 7536.)
Is chocolate there too? And to think I hate the order blocker.
You'll come across a few levels in the 2000s that feature crystal candies. Be on the lookout for candy cane fences, candy cane curls, and order locks! A few levels in the 2000s have those elements as well.
I can't help but notice that the toffee swirl formations look like someone holding up two middle fingers. That's a perfect descriptor for crystal candies.
Oh, okay.
I mean, I found an unofficial appearance of that blocker, but it could be an official one. @Alienscar
Yes, Crystal Candy
It fools a lot of people because you can only move a Candy into the crystal and not out