Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I successfully collected 6 butterflies but wasn’t able to get the 2 party boosters as promised.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have zero party boosters after 24 hours
yes I did tap on claim but the 2 party boosters did not appear. Very frustrating when I used my gold bars for extra moves to ensure I pass the game to get the butterfly. I hope this gets sorted
Hello @Taniap73. I am sorry that you did not receive your reward of 2 party poppers. Did you confirm that your inventory of party poppers did not increase? Sometimes the transfer does not happen instantaneously.
Unfortunately, we cannot access records for individual player accounts from this Community. However King's Player Support team can check into it for you. Reach out to them through your game as follows:
The Player Support Team will have the details about your device and account and should be able to assist you 💚