I am contacting you to formally escalate an unresolved financial loss regarding my Candy Crush Saga account (Game ID:16509769904).Following the recent forced login update, my account suffered a severe data sync error resulting in the complete erasure of my game progress and 700 gold bars. Frontline support has acknowledged the technical glitch but stated they are capped at a maximum reimbursement of 100 gold bars.Accepting a 100-bar resolution leaves me with a permanent deficit of 600 gold bars—items that hold direct financial value and severe loss of invested time to your game. A forced system update should not result in a forfeiture of user property.I request a manual review of my account logs prior to the forced login to verify my historical balance and fully restore the 700 gold bars to my account. At a minimum I’d like to request that someone on the management team reach out as front line support refuses to escalate on their end. Thank you for your prompt attention to correcting this system error.
Sincerely,
E.P (16509769904)
Ticket ID: 17057812