Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi there, rewards System after advertisement or Puzzle is simple not working. Botton is not activated. You can just download the App or close the System pushing on x left up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @degeat
I understand your concern and I'll try to check this for you.
Before we proceed further, can you please provide us with more details on this? If possible, can you send us a video recording of the issue that you're having?
I wish you a nice day ahead!