Hello. I have one more level to complete before the end of "Entry 3." I'm at level 3590, which is level 15 in episode, and it's practically impossible.
At first, this wasn't even a Music Season level, but notice that the licorice here has a music skin. This level was also impossible to complete, either with or without boosters.
Look at the screenshot; it shows the maximum progress I made on the level. And that's with the boosters Tiffi gave me when she fished them out of the river. Let me remind you that all the levels used to be very easy.
On top of that, every time I lose, this wheel appears. You can't imagine how annoying it is when I can't beat a level for several days in a row, spending a lot of time on it, when before, almost the same levels were very easy to complete. Do you specifically configure your algorithms at the end of events so that they don't allow you to complete the event level? If you expect money from me, wait for it as long as you want, I will not donate to this game. Even if this is not the case, can you explain why almost the same levels were completed before, but now towards the end the events stopped? The message may seem rude to you, but I have no words to describe it.