Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I payed once, recently, for booster. One purchase. After that, the option of watching ads for getting lives or boosters disappeared. I want them back, I’m not willing to pay for boosters anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there!
I totally get that you’re missing the video adverts in your game and would love to share why they’re not showing up right now.
Video adverts and similar events are fun bonus features that pop up from time to time during special occasions to keep the game exciting and fresh. While we can’t bring this feature back at the moment, we’re thrilled to hear you enjoy it! Your feedback means a lot and helps us create even better features for you.
If you’re missing a feature, keep an eye out for updates and announcements in the game—these cool extras might make a comeback during special events!
I hope this clears things up a bit. If you have any more questions or need a hand, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.