Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
having trouble with level 10445
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @amyresan👋
I understand that you have been stuck on level 10445 for a while. I often get stuck on difficult levels myself, but don't worry, I'm here to help you.
Let me start by saying congratulations on your amazing progress in ! It’s always a mix of luck and skill, so it can take a few tries before finding the right streak that is ever so satisfying to watch.
I just tested the level, and no issues were found. The level has a normal pass rate and is working properly. ✔️
💥 Pro-tip: focus on clearing the multilayered icing blockers, harvesting the Rainbow Twists, and completely clearing all of the underlying jelly squares💥
Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay, or concepts. They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.
The games can be challenging at times, but I assure you that all levels can be completed without the need to purchase any special items or boosters. It just means that some of the harder levels need to be played a couple of times, to get the niche of the level, before you can crush it!
I sincerely hope this information was helpful, and wishing you a great day! 🍭